The history of Blejski kot from the creation of the area to the present day is presented through eight thematic units which bring together nature, everyday life, crafts, spiritual culture and all that defines life in this important part of Slovenia.
The units have been titled:
- Water: creation and formation of the landscape;
- Landscape: natural environment and man;
- Fire: man shapes nature;
- Caught in the circle of time;
- Place and its people;
- Word: a transforming society;
- Homo viator / The migrating Middle Ages and
- Bled - mundane tourist resort.