Covid-19 health and safety measures
Dear Visitors, for your safety and ours, please follow the appropriate precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19. If you are experiencing any symptoms such as a fever, cough, shortness of breath, runny nose, sore throat or difficulty breathing, please postpone your visit to a later date when you will be able to enjoy it to the full.
Meeting one of the RVT (recovered-vaccinated-tested) conditions is mandatory for admission to Bled Castle. Please show proof at the ticket office.
In accordance with the Decree on the method of meeting the conditions of recovery, vaccination and testing to curb the spread of infections with SARS-CoV-2 CoV-2 (Official Gazette of the RS, No. 142/2021), the following is accepted as proof that allows visitors to enter the castle:
- a negative PCR test not older than 72 hours, or a Rapid Antigen Test not older than 48 hours;
- an EU digital COVID certificate (DCP) in digital or paper form, bearing the QR code;
- a digital COVID certificate from a third country in digital or paper form, bearing a QR code containing at least the same information as the EU DCP and issued by the competent health authority of the third country in English;
- proof of vaccination against COVID-19 showing that the person has received:
- second dose of Comirnaty vaccine by Biontech/Pfizer, Spikevax (COVID-19 vaccine) by Moderna, Sputnik V by Gamaleya National Center of Epidemiology and Microbiology, CoronaVac by Sinovac Biotech, COVID-19 Vaccine by Sinopharm, Vaxzevria (COVID-19 Vaccine) by AstraZeneca and Covishield by Serum Institute of India/AstraZeneca, or a combination of the two vaccines listed above. Proof is obtained immediately after the second dose is received;
- the first dose of COVID-19 Vaccine Janssen by Johnson and Johnson / Janssen-Cilag. Proof shall be obtained on the day of vaccination;
- proof of a positive PCR test result older than ten days but not older than 180 days, unless otherwise determined by a health professional;
- proof of the disease referred to in the previous point and proof of vaccination demonstrating that the patient has been vaccinated with a single dose of the vaccine for a period not exceeding 180 days from the positive result of the PCR test or from the onset of symptoms. Protection is established on the day of vaccination.
The above rules do not apply to visitors under the age of 12 for GENERAL VISIT to the castle. However, the RVT requirements do not apply to participants under the age of 18 and who, together with close family members, guardians, a school or other institution, participate in a PUBLIC EVENT at the castle.